- The Liquor Hutch Loyalty Program is offered at the sole discretion of the City of Hutchinson (the “City”), which operates the Liquor Hutch pursuant to the authority of Minnesota Statutes, Chapter 340A.
- All interpretations of these Terms and Conditions shall be at the sole discretion of Liquor Hutch.
- Only persons of legal age to purchase and consume alcoholic beverages pursuant to Minnesota state law are eligible to join the Program.
- Enrollment in the Program becomes effective when an individual successfully enrolls in the
Program. No individual is successfully enrolled in the Program until they have been notified by a Liquor Hutch employee that their requested Membership has been activated.
- In the event that an ineligible individual is enrolled in the Program, they will not be paid any benefits or other consideration under the Program and will forfeit all credit there under. In the event that Liquor Hutch determines an ineligible individual has enrolled in the Program, their account shall be closed without noticing the account holder.
- The Program has no predetermined termination date and may continue in perpetuity until Liquor Hutch or the City terminates the Program. Such termination may occur at any time, and with or without notice to Program participants. In the event of termination, all Program credits will be forfeited.
- Liquor Hutch reserves the sole right to add, modify, delete, or otherwise change these Terms, or any of the rules, procedures, conditions, rewards, or points pertaining to the Program, at it’s sole discretion, with or without notice to Program participants. In the event such changes alter or diminish the value of previously accrued benefits, Program participants shall be entitled to no compensation, other than the new value of their Program benefits pursuant to such changes.
- There is no cost to join the Program. Program membership entitles Program participants the ability to earn Program points (“Points”) which can be redeemed for rewards.
- Program participants may not transfer Points between accounts.
- Points cannot be combined, sold, or otherwise transferred between Program participants, for consideration or otherwise.
- Liquor Hutch reserves the right to discontinue membership for any one member of the Program for any reason which Liquor Hutch deems appropriate. In the event of termination, all Program credits will be forfeited.
- Termination of a Program participant’s membership in the Program shall not serve as limitation or waiver of any additional remedies available to Liquor Hutch or the City including, but not limited to, criminal and/or civil prosecution.
- Program participant’s accounts which remain inactive, in the sole discretion of Liquor Hutch (e.g., which are not used when making a purchase, etc.) for over one year may be terminated. In the event of termination, all Program credits will be forfeited.
- Liquor Hutch incurs no liability for ensuring that Points totals reflected on any Program participant’s account are accurate. Further, Liquor Hutch is not responsible for providing Program participants with an accounting of their Points.
- Liquor Hutch and the City are not liable for any third-party access to Program participants information in the event that account information is accessed by a third party.
- Liquor Hutch is not liable for refunding or replacing any Points which are used by an unauthorized party, lost, expired, or which fail to be credited to a Program participant’s account.
- Program participants are responsible for contacting Liquor Hutch in writing, to notify Liquor Hutch of any changes of the Program participant’s personal information.
- By enrolling in the Program, each Program participant agrees to provide their email address to Liquor Hutch and the City. Each Program participant further consents to receive emails from Liquor Hutch.
- In the event that any Program Participant wishes not to receive email communications from Liquor Hutch, the City, or their agents and assigns, the Program participant shall notify Liquor Hutch in writing. Liquor Hutch will ensure that such Program participant is removed from the applicable distribution lists within 90 days of such written request.