We are your one-stop beverage store.
We offer our customers the total package. If you have an upcoming event, give us a call, we can assist you in hosting that party.
See our current specials for your partySpecials
How to Purchase a Keg of Beer
Keg Beer Equivalents and Dimensions
24 pk. case
1/4 Barrel – 8k
1/2 Barrel – 16k
992: 82-12 oz. serv.
1984: 165-12 oz. serv.
- Keg Full Weight 16K = 160 lbs
- Empty Weight 16K = 30 lbs
- Height 16K = 24 inches 8K = 14 inches
- Diameter 16K = 16 inches 8K =16 inches
Reserve your keg(s) of beer
Reservations must be made one week in advance.
To place your order, contact us at (320) 587-2762 or stop in to see us at 245 Washington Avenue East Hutchinson, MN 55350.
- 10% Discount on 3 or more kegs purchased at the same time!
- Absolutely NO RETURNS on kegs taken out of the store!
- Keg Deposit $30
- Tapper Deposit $50
- Tapper Rental $5
- Super Cooler Rental $10 (Super Coolers are available on a limited basis – first come, first served)
Contact us today for pricing and availability!
- It is the purchaser’s responsibility to load their keg(s) into their own vehicle – Liquor Hutch staff is not allowed to do so.
- Bring valid ID – all keg registrations require confirmation of age.
- Absolutely NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES will be given on kegs.
Plan a Successful Cocktail Party
PLAN AHEAD: Determine the number of guests you plan to invite and the likely number of those who will attend. This is the key to deciding how much of each spirit and/or wine you will need. Cocktail parties are generally the easiest type to give, as they are casual and friendly. There can also be a well defined beginning and end.